Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1/3/16

Dear McKelvie Families ~

Happy New Year to you on this last day of Winter Break.  I hope that your time together has been safe and fulfilling.  Mine was filled with family, friends, and a little time away.  Our household is now in full preparation mode for the start of school tomorrow.  Below are some little reminders to help out.
  • The school day begins at 8:50am with morning drop off starting at 8:20am
  • Student drop off is on the Liberty Hill side of the building, not County Road
  • The Before School Program starts at 7:30am (with registration and fee)
  • Dismissal is at 3:15pm (All students take the bus unless we have a note stating otherwise)
  • It looks as though Lost & Found was not donated yet (I ran to school today).  So - this gives you another chance to find that elusive sweatshirt you have been searching for.  I hope to have things donated by Wednesday (1/6/16).
I made a short-term New Year's resolution.  I am attempting to grow a beard.  So - if you happen to see a guy hanging around my office with spotty facial hair, it's probably me.  We'll see how long it lasts.  I have no doubt your kids with give me their unfiltered opinions right away!
Thank you, again, for sharing your children with us.  They are full of life and keep us on our toes.  I am looking forward to all of those smiling faces tomorrow - although, those faces may be sleepy with the return to the typical routine.

My Best,

Michael Fournier, Principal 

No comments:

Post a Comment